Pathology Grossing Stations GL 100
- Model GL100 Elevating Pathology Grossing Station is our premiere unit. All required features for any grossing procedure comes standard.
- All stainless steel construction of the entire work area and all exterior closure panels.
- Height adjustment from 32in/81cm to 44in/111cm via electro hydraulic mechanism.
- Dissecting area rinse to provide a constant flow of water below the work area.
- Exhaust duct for connection to building ventilation system with adjustable bellows. Includes both downdraft and backdraft ventilation.
- Foot operated faucet control for hot and cold water.
- Spray hose assembly with hand control.
- Heavy-duty commercial waste disposal, 1/2hp and switch.
- Top mounted LED light fixtures.
- Formalin container with spigot.
- Stainless steel C-fold paper towel holder.
- Magnetic instrument holder.
- Polyethylene dissecting board.
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- Options are based on available space.
- When planning an order, we will assist you in selecting options to complete your system.
- Click link below to view available options, typical dimensions, and additional accessories.
Request a quote for this product now
Call one of our dedicated professional team now